Functie: Business Development Manager Europe – Cisco Datacenter
Opdrachtgever: Ingram Micro
Locatie Utrecht, Nederland
Contactpersoon: Hjalmar Wewerinke-van Marle
Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)30 2464 015
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the Cisco Data Center relationship across EMEA within Ingram Micro’s overall vendor management and Enterprise Solutions team. The BDM will work as an “overlay” resource in the organization to build Cisco DC business, being a central point of contact and liaison between stakeholders from vendor management, sales, marketing, technical services, and operations for the whole EMEA Region. The BDM is responsible for identifying synergies with ecosystem and alliance partners that further compliment the Cisco Data Center offering.
Ideal candidate possess a general understanding of Cisco architectures and basic technical knowledge in order to integrate different products inside the Cisco portfolio and develop cross architecture solutions.
- Minimum 6-8 total years of professional experience, of which 5-7 years in the IT industry, preferably relating to distribution and / or reselling business models
- University degree
- Specific knowledge of Datacentre environments, and solutions
- Sales and business development experience preferred
- An effective oral and written communicator – clear and concise, at ease presenting to customers and vendors.
- Skilled in writing business plans, contributing to strategic plans, and devising reporting to track Key Performance Indicators and return on investments
- Willing to travel 15 to 20% of the time.
Ingram Micro offers strong collaboration to advance common objectives of the organization in unison with his colleagues. The ability to develop business plans to ensure strong performance. Entrepreneurial nature; a constantly changing environment. A Pan-EMEA perspective – cultural and business practice differences and similarities. An incredibly valuable position in our Pan-EMEA Vendor Management team. To work for the market leader in IT Technology. A Fortune 100 company. A ‘people first’ employer.
Klik HIER om uw CV te uploaden