|Functie:||Planon Software: German speaking Support Consultant|
|Contactpersoon:||Lonneke van den Brand|
Functie: Support Consultant
Opdrachtgever: Planon Software
Contactpersoon: Lonneke van den Brand
Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)24 64 13 135
As Support Consultant you work for the Unit Global Support & Hosting. You are part of a team of 18 Support Consultants and are the first point of contact for our global accounts, international partners and colleagues worldwide to answer Planon software related questions. Those questions can both be functional or technical.
More than 95% of all calls are solved within the unit. We work closely together with the Development Department, which processes all software changes.
- First point of contact for internal and external questions concerning Planon software and services, with a focus on German Customers
- Answering questions/advising on possible solutions to problems and providing possible workarounds
- Analysing software errors, documenting them and then forwarding them to Development
- Recording reports in the reporting system
- Monitoring the progress of reports and attending to their prompt and correct handling and communication to the customer (whether internal or external). Active “ownership” is also expected
- Helping think through quality improvements for processes, procedures and the information supply with regards to completing reports
- Maintaining contact with customers who require attention
Required experiences / Key Competences
- At least Bachelor level
- Strong IT affinity
- Working experience is of advantage, but Planon will offer you extensive training
- ITIL knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent command of German (near native), both written en spoken.
- Good command of Dutch or English is an advantage.
- Customer orientation
- Strong analytical and problem solving competencies
- Flexible, accurate and stress resistant
- You’re a team player but are also able to work independently
What does Planon offer you
- the Planon Performance Management Program, containing your personal development plan, training at the Planon Academy, annual goals and support and guidance in your personal development
- a challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market
- an inspiring international environment
Planon offers you an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, providing a good balance between business and leisure.
Amongst our secondary benefits we offer flexible working hours, development and training possibilities. This is a full time position with a Nijmegen based office.
With over 30 years of CAFM experience, Planon is the leading global provider of software that supports organisations in optimising their real estate and facilities management processes. Planon’s software has been completely designed in-house and is fully integrated to deliver reliable management information. Gartner—the leading independent technology research organisation—has consistently rated Planon as a global leader in their Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS). Planon has implemented its comprehensive solutions for over 2,000 clients, supported by offices around the world. To learn more about Planon’s IWMS software visit planonsoftware.com or follow us on Twitter @Planon_INT.
Since 1982, Planon has had a single mission: to solve customers’ business challenges with technology solutions, by providing them with a world-class software application and expert business services to enable the implementation. One of the keys to our longevity is the solid relationships we have built with our partners and customers. Due to the completeness of Planon’s vision and robust technology, Planon has enjoyed a long history of delivering customers real-world solutions for their business needs.
Planon has one clear ambition: to become the undisputed global market leader of Facility Management, Real Estate, and IT software solutions. We have already achieved a lot. We are ranked in the top 3 in this market and are considered by Gartner (a prominent information technology research and advisory company) to be a visionary and one of the leading players in the field, but our voyage of discovery has only just begun. Reaching the top is a challenge. Staying at the top is a different ball game altogether.