IBC is the world’s most influential media, entertainment and technology show. Six leading international bodiesare the partners behind IBC, representing both exhibitors and visitors.
In its 50th anniversary, IBC2017 had a record attendance attracting more then 57,000 attendees from 170 countries around the world, exhibiting more than 1,700 of the world’s key technology suppliers and showcasing a debate-leading conference.
Shaping The Future Together
The IBC Conference is an unrivalled global destination for discovering and debating the many different challenges and opportunities facing the electronic media and entertainment industry, both in its sessions and in the range of networking opportunities it affords. Join over 1,700 delegates and 400 speakers across 5 days of high-level discussion to shape the future of the industry.
- A fresh keynote line-up from across the media, entertainment and technology value chain
- 6 new tracks covering the most pressing challenges and promising opportunities in the industry
- Introduction of the ‘Global Gamechangers‘ track to kick off the Conference
- The introduction of a Content Steering Group with a Guest Chair at the helm
- Introduction of new formats into the conference, including breakfast briefings, lounge talks and networking
- Introduction of hosts per track
Where People Connect And Ideas Emerge
The IBC Exhibition covers fifteen halls across the RAI and hosts over 1,700 exhibitors spanning the media, entertainment and technology industry. Combining a world-class exhibition with specially curated feature areas and events, the IBC Exhibition provides the perfect platform for you to network and build relationships with suppliers and customers, discover the latest trends and technologies and drive your innovations and strategy.